As I read through the 2 chapters of They Say I say, I soon realized that the answer to what I should write about was within those pages. The book really made me think about writing, and my style/ skill level. I soon realized that my writing definitely lacked some important "moves" and could use some updating.
As for what I would like to write about, I learned that in order to write an interesting paper I needed to have something that was important to me. Something that would engage me and also be able to be examined on many levels. I decided that having just switched from standard cigarettes to the "safer" e cigarettes, It would be good to delve deep into the history of these devices and also create some opinions of my own. Maybe I will even end up challenging the common belief that they are actually safer.
That should be interesting. I've always wondered how those work!
ReplyDelete